I have just past one hurtle with my keyboard now I can not get the rge0
interface to work properly.

It is plumbed and up with no reported problems. but I can not get it to
communicate on the network. I can not ping out to another computer or ping its
IP address. If I snoop the rge0 interface I get nothing.

ifconfig -a shows:
rge0:   flags=201000843 <UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAT,IPv4,CoS> mtu 1500 index
3.

I have created /kernel/drv/rge.conf and set it to
ForceSpeedDuplex=4,4,4,4,4;

to set everything to 100Mb Full duplex.

dladm show-dev rge0
rge0                    link:  up                speed:  100Mb          duplex:
full

Does anyone know how to turn CoS off?

Any other ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks