> Shit Im frustrated right now. Anybody knows how to get Wine on this "#"#&%&
> Solaris????

With language like that I have no idea why I bother to respond.

I will pretend that you wrote :

    Dear OpenSolaris community :

        I am trying in vain to get wine to flow on Solaris and am really
    not doing well.  I may even be at the eend of my rope. Does anyone
    have any suggestions ?

        signed : Drinking bitter whine

I would respond with :

    Dear whiner :

        I don't really know all the tricks to make fine wine on Solaris
    but you may find the grapes to be sweet at :

        http://www.blastwave.org/wine

    So just sober up a bit and then try those software packages once
    the headache clears.  Remember, don't mix beer and wine.

    Dennis