Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 17:44 +1200, Ian Collins wrote:
>
>> Curt Mills wrote:
>>
>>> So we created an ISCSI target on our Solaris box and are now having
>>>
>> trouble connecting to it from Windows 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows
>> XP when the target is greater than 2GB.
>>

>> comp.unix.solaris is a better place to ask Solaris 10 questions.
>>

> One would also argue that having paid support would be the exact type of
> thing needed in that scenario.

In fact you're both wrong.  As stated earlier this list is not a
helpdesk, however....

This is clearly an issue that is of interest to the OpenSolaris Storage
Community, and in particular the iSCSI Target Project.   I would request
that this question be raised there so that we can have a closer look and
determine the nature of the problem.  When submitting please include as
much details as possible, such as what type of target, the discovery
method (static, sendfiles, or iSNS), size of the target, Solaris release
that you are using, filesystem on which the target LUN exists, and the
output of 'iscsitadm list target -v'... along with any other tidbits
that might help us analyze the problem.  If there really is a problem
we'll want to determine why and resolve it.

Thanks.   Find the discussion list here:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/iscsitgt/discussions/

benr.