I just ran into a little setback.Upon  installation,one of the disks is not
being recognized by the system and when I tried to format it I get a disk not
recognized message.I then went on to do an auto select since the exact drive is
not in the list  and it said that auto configuration had failed.So I don't know
what to do since the system is obviously seeing that there is a drive and when
I did an inquiry it showed:

Vendor:NETAPP
Product:X235-SCHT5073F10
Revision:NA07

I wonder if it's a drive firmware issue.Any ideas?I now have installed
Opensolaris but would like to use this drive as well...