Well, I guess we'll all have to wait and see what happens.

In the latest court filing Novell states:

"At trial, Novell will seek a declaration that SCO was also obligated to seek
Novell's approval prior to entering into new SVRX licenses or amendments to
SVRX licenses that that SCO therefore had no authority to enter into the
Microsoft, Sun, and other SCOsource licenses."

Text goes on that SCO reserves right to argue against this claim and that
Novell believes that such argument was foreclosed by earlier court order.