> During the install of Developer's install:
> I miss the opportunity to layout filesystems within
> my Solaris 2
> partition. After I have chosen how I want to
> partition my harddisk I
> get some inqueries regarding Location, Timezone, root
> password etc.
> after which the installer just starts deploying the
> packages.

You have to ask Dave Miner about it. He wrote a while ago that the installer
lacks the capability to choose the filesystem layout yet, it will just go with
the "default".

I wonder what it would take to change that crazy "small root, the rest for
/export/home/" layout?

I mean, what good is a "default" when it has to be modified as a rule and not
an exception?