Hi,
 I am pretty new to Solaris. I am doing a research project and am using a
full-system simulator simulating a 8-core CMP with UltraSparc CPU's. I am
working on thread migrations in CMP for efficient power management. I would
like to know how to control the  allocation of threads to a particular core and
also deallocating the threads from a power consuming core using Solaris OS. I
mean which files should I modify so that I can allocate the threads in a power
efficient manner.

Thanks.