Every time there's one of those Sun & Microsoft "We're going to get along and
play nice and make our software work with each other" I think "NTFS" instantly.
I fully expect to -never- see that happen either, which makes these song and
dance routines about how they're going to get along and do something Real Soon
Now totally unconvincing.

Microsoft talks smack about how it's all into cooperating with the Open Source
community, but thus far on one of the most critical aspects of interoperability
(nevermind source), they have failed miserably and obviously.

Tim