Giles Turner wrote:
> On 9/13/07, Alan Coopersmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Giles Turner wrote:
>>> Nice. I hear Solaris 11 is coming out early next year.
>> You need to get a better source of info.
>

> That was straight from a local Sun CDP Sales Manager, Partner Sales
> Organization, Global Sales & Services guy.

Since the engineering organisations don't know if the next release is
Solaris 11 or when it is going to be released I'm afraid to say your
sales person is talking out of turn.  For Solaris (NOT OpenSolaris) it
is up to the Solaris PAC to choose when "Solaris 11" comes out and that
decision hasn't been made yet.

--
Darren J Moffat