Michael F. Biniasz wrote:
> can a pointer be provided to a project or interest section for the
> Precision Time Protocol - IEEE 1558-2002 on OpenSolaris?

There isn't a specific one for IEEE 1558. The
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list might have some interest. We really
haven't had much discussion there since the project is currently
focussed on delivery of NTPv4 and there hasn't been much to discuss.
It might be fun to actually have something with some controversy
there to talk about 8-)

--
blu

Screening ideas are indeed thought up by the Office for Annoying
Air Travelers and vetted through the Directorate for Confusion
and Complexity - Kip Hawley, Head of the TSA