Hello All,

The FOSS.IN/2007 Call for Participation is announced and the
speaker/talk registration is now open. I see that the announcement has
already been picked up on Indiana mailing list.

As announced in my earlier mail FOSS.IN/2007 is a 5 day program spread
across has 2 project day sessions and 3 conference day sessions.
OpenSolaris will have one dedicated project day
http://www.genunix.org/distributions/belenix_site/?q=foss2007

Myself along with some of the BOSUG (Bangalore OpenSolaris User Group)
members are co-ordinating the OpenSolaris related programs.
We would like to have a fantastic OpenSolaris community presence in
the conference.

I request some of you to consider registering as a speaker for the event.

Note that the topics for the project day sessions are pre-determined
and the speakers are to choose one of these topics. The sessions for
the conference days are open.
Speakers may choose to present in either of them depending on the
suitability of the topic.

The details are available in the CfP at

         http://foss.in/2007/info/Call_for_Participation

Register as a speaker at

         https://foss.in/2007/register/speakers

Also, would appreciate if you can let me know once you submit the
proposal esp in case it is for the project day to help co-ordinate.

Looking forward to meet some of you.

thanks & best regards
Shiv

BOSUG (Bangalore OpenSolaris User Group)

Event : FOSS.in/2007
Dates: 4-8 Dec, 2007
Place: Bangalore, India