Thanks everybody for helping me!

The easiest solution is :

yes | pkgadd -d qla_D100.i386 QLA
yes | pkgrm QLA

(where qla_D100.i386 is the package file name and QLA is the package instance
name)

However, I am just fortunate that all the answers to the pkgadd/pkgrm prompts
are yes, apparently, a better way is to use [b]pkgask[/b] to prepare all the
yes/no answers in a file for package installation and removal.

I successfully created one, [b]install_rsp100.[/b]

pkgask -d qla_D100.i386 -r install_rsp100 QLA

But when I use it, pkgadd remains asking for answers, can someone help me to
find out why?

1.
# pkgadd -r install_rsp100 -d qla_D100.i386 QLA

Processing package instance <QLA> from
</export/home/tao/workspace/qla4xxx/qla_D100.i386>

## Executing checkinstall script.
Using </> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
   1 package pathname is already properly installed.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <QLA> [y,n,?]

2.
# pkgadd -n -r install_rsp100 -d qla_D100.i386 QLA

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Installation of <QLA> was suspended (interaction required).
No changes were made to the system.