On 02/11/2007, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Shawn Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > The autoconf documentation that tells you "if you like to use XXX copy
> > > these
> > > 10 lines into your source" is of course bad.
> >
> > Have you ever thought of bundling your whole build system into one
> > toolset like autotools has? Offering that as an alternative on
> > OpenSolaris might be a great step in attracting developers.
>
> I do since more than 10 years.

Great! Let's make sure an IPS package gets created.

Can you give me a URL? or is it just "Schily's Tools"?

I'll see if I can get that done in the near future. I've marked this
message to followup later.

Thanks.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall