> Gueven Bay writes:
> > Can someone help me, please, to get out of this
> forum?
>
> Multiple means are available.  You can send mail to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put
> "unsubscribe" in
> the body of the message.
> You can also log in as a subscriber here:
> ... and manage your subscription over the web.

Thank you for the fast answer, Sir, but there is a problem:
I am not (only) subscribed to the -discuss list.
I am "subscribed" to the (whole) forum.
I know how to handle mailing-lists - how to subscribe to them and how to
unsubscribe - but this forum is not a mailing-list: speak, I don't get every
mail on this -discuss forum to my mail address. I only get the answers for my
own posting(threads).

So, I don't think that I can get delete my account of this forum with an
"unsubscribe" to the -discuss list because then i have to unsubscribe from
every one list on this forum as I can use this account to post to every list.

Is this description understandable?

Maybe this is not something where a solution exists.