Rob Sandifer wrote:
> I am trying to find the following information regarding the logging of telnet
> sessions within a Solaris 10 environment:
>
> (1)  How can I tell if the logging of telnet sessions is enabled on a Solaris
> 10 machine?
>
> (2)  Assuming that the logging of telnet sessions is not enabled, what is the
> procedure of enabling the logging of a telnet session?
>
> I have alread Googled these questions, but could not find any satisfactory
> answers.  Any and all constructive replies will be appreciated.  Thanks!

What does logging mean in this context ?

Audit records for all login/logout events ?
Audit records for all commands run during a session ?
Audit records for all syscalls made ?

Keystroke logging ?

Something else ?

BTW since this is likely security releated
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the more appropriate place.

--
Darren J Moffat