> Well, the 8G model almost filled the gap for me.
>  BTW, do you know what
> ind of Chinese input method
> does the EeePC supports? I use a pen tablet to enter
> Chinese text, and
> as this is only available and run on
> Windows, that is the only reason I still have a
> Windows partition in my
> laptop.
>
> -Ghee

SCIM.  It's basically a Debian (Xandros), thus, do a google, if the driver is
available in Debian, you should be able to use it in EeePC.

In many aspects, SunPinYin in Solaris is a very powerful tool (especially in
inputting simplified Chinese texts).  If you become good at it, you will not go
back to pen tablet.  (I used to use something similar called 慧笔.)  However,
SunPinYin is awful for traditional Chinese (probably the person who was
responsible for developing SunPinYin quit, & the job didn't get finished.)
From Sun Yong's blog, I saw SunPinYin is being ported to Linux (as an input
method of SCIM).

Anyway, as I mentioned in a separate thread, the best market for Solaris is DTR
(desktop replacement), and we, collectively speaking, will do the world a lot
of good if we can make an ubiquitous Solaris DTP world a reality.