Henry Zhang wrote:
> Now we, Solaris JDS team, is working on making virt-manager work at
> Solaris, and would like to place it to OpenSolaris, so that users can
> download and play with it. Please approve this application.

[snip]

> And it's the first time for me to place a project into OpenSolaris,
> could anyone clarify me the total process on how to apply a project for
> OpenSolaris? I would like to figure it out, so that later everyone can
> follow this standard process.

The general process is described here -

 http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/ogb-discuss/2007-June/000918.html

under 1.4) Project Creation. For this case, you could look at the desktop or xen
communities to endorse this. Once you have your proposal, and accompanied
support from a community group, we'll set it up for you.

Good luck!

Glynn