Thanks for following my thread and reply my question.
Now I'm downloading the community express ones.

In fact, I already gave it a try about 6 months ago.
Of course I knew that unlike linux that can be installed at extended partition,
solaris must be installed in primary partition, but right from first booting
for installation, I remembered that after dialog (with red border) showing that
it was extracting runtime JRE or something like that (I not remembered
exactly), the installation hang forever :(
At that time I was too busy with other works so I gave up soon without asking
forum about solution. What's a shame of my efforts :)
Now I would like to give it a try again and post questions here if I have probs.

The info that P5LD2 worked with opensolaris convinced me.
Just one more confirmation. Does community express version always the latest
build, right?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English.