Hi Robin.

Not sure if this is a bug, or if your flar archive is corrupt.  A few
questions:

How soon after you start the install do you get the error?  Is it
immediate, or does it run for a while first?

Have you checked that the archive is not corrupt?  Does "flar info -l" work?

Were there any errors when the archive was created?

Are these systems SPARC or X86?

    Thanks,
    Jack