> Hello,
>
> I develop C/C++ IDE functionality for Netbeans and
> Sun Studio. I'd like to add Open Solaris support to
> the IDE. I'd like to know your needs and opinions in
> this respect.

Last time I attempted to use the debugger in NetBeans, I got lost. I probably
needed to "warm up the chair" some more and dive into the documentation, but to
me at least, the debugger in NetBeans is confusing.

So my suggestion is: make the NetBeans' debugger mimic Microsoft Visual
Studio's debugger as close as possible (identical would be ideal).