>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jan 17 19:49:25 2008

>>         6633860 svn broken on snv_78, suspect apache change
>>
>> Fixed in 79.
>>

>Do these bug fixes also contribute testsuite updates.

This one did not, no. Assuming you mean to the svn testsuite
(assuming there is one in there, I haven't checked, and we certainly
don't have our own). However not every fix requires a new test anyway.
For this, since it was basically that svn was miscompiled, some
existing test, or actually using it would have caught it.

>The
>contributions to none of the consolidations currently mention about
>the contributor putting in a corresponding test code where relevant.

yes that's a good guideline. We don't tend to force people though it's
up to them to decide.

        Mike