I receive this message when my Solaris 11,   5.11 Ver SNV78 32 bit OS is
booting.  "NOTICE: No HardWare Sample Rate Converter available".   I believe it
is searching for a bit of hardware that I don't have.  It does not effect the
found no answer or question regarding this.  So I thought if anyone else has
this message, and wants to be rid of it they could follow this thread.  I just
don't like notices and errors showing up during boot, so I will figure out how
to get rid of it and post the solution when I have one.
But if you have any suggestions about how to get rid of it PLEASE post it here.
 It is being told to look for it by something, now the trick is to find out
what is telling it to look, and tell it to stop.

Thank You for your time,

Patrick