On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> Derek Cicero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This link:
>>
>>   http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/current/
>>
>> seems to have disappeared since the dlc came back up. We're looking into it.
>
> We now have the state from December 4th. Do you know where to get the last two
> months from?

We've got the 2008/01/29 files here:

http://www.genunix.org/mirror/index.html

Also the latest/greatest ShilliX and NexentaCP.

Question: Anyone got a copy of in-test-199.iso that I can mirror on
genunix.org?  [the in-test-199.iso.torrent link is MIA and I'd rather
just get a copy of the iso file than mess with bittorrent]

PS: dlc.sun.com appears to have lost a tonne [1] of data and links
etc.  I would suggest that Sun put a "Site under maintenance" notice
up until the site is fixed.

[1] metric ton

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) Member - Apr 2005 to Mar 2007
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/ogb/ogb_2005-2007/