I am currently working on a project to build bluetooth usb driver for
opensolaris using libusb.

I can read the details of the ( configuration , interface and endpoint numbers)
of the usb bluetooth dongle.

I have written a code to send a HCI command to device and read the event packet
arriving from the device but the call to interrupt_read blocks the program.

The code -
http://anand.bheemaraju.googlepages.com/newmain.c

Why can't i read from the usb device ? I have seen the bluez (linux bluetooth
stack) source code - he is writing to control pipe and reading from the
interrupt pipe but at the driver level. What do you think the problem could be
and how can I overcome it ?

Anand B
Sun Campus Ambassador
R.V.College of Engineering