Simon Phipps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Shure you cannot use the "ae" driver that comes wich SchilliX?
> >>

> >   Yes, Masayuki-san's ae driver should work. Forgot about that.
> > Indiana
> >   does not include that since it is not yet in ON.
>
> Indeed, I installed ae by following the instructions in the readme and
> have DP2 working in VirtualBox on Mac OS X - should work for other
> OpenSolaris distros on other platforms as far as I can see.

The driver has a really funny backround:

A few days after the first SchilliX was out in 2005, i received a mail that
SchilliX was not able to see the MIC in VMware. This was a Saturday.

I decided to send a mail to Masayuki-san on Saturday night before going to bed.
After I woke up on Sunday in the morning, I checked my mail and the driver
source was in ;-)

So the ae driver is in since SchilliX-0.2

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)