From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 6:33 PM
To: Steve Chang
Cc: opensolaris-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [osol-discuss] Storage driver developer

Steve Chang wrote:
> I am new to Solaris. I am looking for some information  of how to develop
a company's SATA RAID product driver for Solair. Is there any one acn point
out where can I find those documents - compile, driver model, driver update
..?

It's quite simple, you'll only need three things:

1. Study the "Writing Device Drivers" book:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/816-4854

2. Inspect code for similar drivers: http://src.opensolaris.org/source/

3. Take your time doing 1 & 2.

If you still have questions after that, send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Artem