HI all
Yeasterday I download solaris express community express build 82 DVD
single iso file x86, burned it to DVD
and start fresh installation, but after step of select keyboard, extrating
windowing
system, It tell me that I must enter to start UI installation, I hit ENTER,
and it displayed error message that:
/sbin/install-ui-start 'something in /blah/blah/blah NOT FOUND'
(I can not remember exact error message string in 'something in /blah/blah/blah
NOT FOUND')
(I installed fresh installation of build 81 succefully without above prob,
could
anyone tell me what is thr prob and how to solve it? Is it problem of
downloaded iso
file was broken? Do I need to provide you exact error message instead of
'something in /blah/blah/blah NOT FOUND'?
Thanks and regards