Jerry,

The problem is that none of the ACEs in the parent directory
are inheritable. As I mentioned before, when you create a file
or folder from Windows, you'll get Windows inheritance rules not
Solaris/POSIX rules. In Windows, if a directory's ACL doesn't have any
inheritable ACEs when a file/folder is created in it, that new object's
ACL will have two ACEs (as you can see for nsswitch.conf file): one
for the owner of the object and one for a Windows account called SYSTEM.

If you want the directory's ACL to have true full-control for every
which is also inheritable then you should do this:

chmod A=everyone@:rwxpdDaARWcCos:fd:allow <directory>

the :fd: part means the ACE would be inheritable by both new files and
folders.

Afshin