WRF
MM5
GrADS
hysplit4
SCIPUF
CALPUF
SLU-DRAS
SLU-STAPUF

The above come built default with multiprocessor support. I don't think any of
them even suggest that a single core is a useful option. I just finished a
debug run of SLU-STAPUF to test new options for GIS compatability. Debug run
took 4 hours. Recompiled with -fast -parallel and had a run in 10 minutes with
8 processors on a 4450

I'm not sure the default Pro-Engineer install provides a multi-processor
support,  but I didn't work with a version that did have multiprocessor support.