Hi Keith,
I thought that I have given the idea of what I am doing.
I have developed a small application which shows the details of different
devices attached to scsi HBA.
I succeeded in getting details of scsi devices like vendor,product,revision
information using uscsi/libdevinfo.But I am also planning to get SASaddress of
devices attached to scsi HBA.
My setup is like this
System-> HBA-> SATA Disk
                     -> SCSI Enclosure Device -> SAS Disks
I want to retrieve the SASaddress(/Target WWN) of these devices. I just have to
show this information on screen.
By getting the SCSI port Identifier value, shall I get the WWN value of scsi
devices attached to HBA?
Is there any system call/function to get the scsi port identifier value?

Regards,

Aakash