Ada wrote:
> Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>
>> This has the necessary +1's from the device driver community.
>>
>> Project setup, will you please set up the "starfish" project with the
>> device driver community as sponsoring CG?
>>
>> I'm not entirely sure who the project lead will be, but try Ada Feng
>> if she has an OpenSolaris login.  (Ada, can you confirm this, and
>> supply the name(s) of any other project leaders.)
>>
>>    - Garrett
>>

> yes, I want to set up the "starfish" project with the device driver
> community as sponsoring CG.  and hopefully, I(ada_feng) can
> be the leader of this project.
>
> And I have already prepared a project page and the binaries,
> could I updated it for the hidden project, and upload my binaries?

Probably.   You should try to follow the wiki style that is already
there -- it has its own markup, but you could convert your content to
the OpenSolaris wiki.  (I'd prefer to avoid wildly diverging styles for
different projects.)  But technically its your project, so you can do
whatever you want with it.

    -- Garrett