Update -

I have completed the basic functionalities of obex layer.

Obex push profile is implemented.

Now we can send files from pc to mobile only not the other way round.

Further I am still in the process of cleaning up any hacks at the lower layers.
There are certain things still left to do,

l2cap doesn't implement retransmission or fragmentation, hence only small files
can be sent and also disconnection at various layers is not yet implemented.

Biggest constraint of all -

I have not implemented keeping in mind the big endian or little endian system
in mind.So, it will work in little endian systems only.

Any comments, etc are always welcome.

Here is the draft - http://anand.bheemaraju.googlepages.com/obex_draft_2.zip

regards,
Anand B