Hello,

We have a V890 that we had Sun replace a system board on it. It was system
board a which had 2 1.8 processors on it. The original system board was
replaced because the CPU's were running to hot. Well after the swap the server
ran for 20 minutes and rebooted itself. Looking in the log files, all we see is
the following message: unix: [ID 796976 kern.notice] System booting after fatal
error FATAL Sys Hardware

Sun is coming out with a new board tomorrow, but I thought that I would ask and
see if anybody had any ideas. I guess bad luck that a new board is bad?

Any special steps that need to be done after the installation of the new board
like a boot -r?

Thanks,