On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Joerg Schilling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Shawn Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  > >  As long as ON does not compile on any opensolaris based distro (and
> Indiana is
>  > >  such a distro), shuting down SXCE would shut down the possibility to
> compile
>  > >  ON.
>  >
>  > Actually, ON does compile on OpenSolaris 2008.05. There were outside
>  > reports of that a week or so ago.
>  >
>  > You just have to do two things:
>  >
>  > * Install a tarball of the correct compiler
>  > * Set your PATH / environment properly
>
>  It may compile if you do some manual changes, it will not create signed
>  binaries.

Manual changes? If you mean code changes. No. None are required.

>  wbem is still not redistributable.

If it it's on the repository at pkg.opensolaris.org, or in OpenSolaris
2008.05, it is redistributable.

>  I'll soon check to be able to update the list of missing bits.....

Please do!

With the advent of OpenSolaris 2008.05, there shouldn't be any "missing bits."

--
Shawn Walker

"To err is human -- and to blame it on a computer is even more so." -
Robert Orben