On a T61P with a 3945ABG wifi device (pci8086,4227) running snv_86, wpi0 comes
up and even connects sometimes but it's very unstable. The connection generally
hangs or comes in and out to the point of being useless.

On my local access point using wpa or one that's public, more frequently than
not I get the error message: "dladm: cannot connect: operation timed out."

Sometimes the same dladm command will connect. Similarly, using NWAM, it'll
connect on boot but more often than not, I'll get error messages, something
about not being able to set the power.

Is wpi0 known to be flakey?

Has anyone seen wpi0 working well?

Thanks.