> I'm trying to change the default logo of nevada
> svn_92 by
>         changing /etc/dt/C/Xresources according to
> http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/802-6486/6ia6232cc?a=
> view. But
>         it
> doesn't work. Who have ever done that on nevada?

I've done it, but not like that - I just tracked down what file it used, and
created one of the same name, type, and dimensions (but my own content)
in the parallel location under /etc/dt.  I think that made the file name
/etc/dt/appconfig/icons/C/SDtlogo.pm

I don't recall whether I tried the documented way and it turned out not to
work for me either, or whether I never read about it and just did this instead;
it was a long time ago, and that's one of the goodies I have under /etc/dt that
I just keep around from one version to the next.