Presently Sir, I am running sxce91 and responding in I'm guessing ide2. The new
build sxce93 is in ide1. How would I get that version in net. Applied the bfe
2.6.0a as before - no luck-.

Mike Gerdts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    I think more than one sentence will be required - what you wrote is
    gibberish to me. Please CC the list so that others can benefit from
    the results or contribute to the solution.

    Mike

    --
    Mike Gerdts
    http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/