Hello everybody,

Today at around 9:35, one of our Solaris 10 (snv_91) rebooted -
looking in /var/crash/HOSTNAME, I see unix.0 and vmcore.0 and a file
called bounds.

I'm trying to determine why the host crashed.  When I try to run mdb
on unix.0, I get:

bash-3.2# /usr/bin/mdb -k unix.0
mdb: failed to read panicbuf and panic_reg -- current register set
will be unavailable
mdb: failed to read dump header: Bad address
mdb: failed to initialize target: Bad address

and then I'm dropped back to a root prompt.

Any idea how I can determine why the machine crashed?
--
Michael Hale                                                            <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Manager of Engineering Support                          Enterprise Engineering
Group
Transcom Enhanced Services
http://www.transcomus.com