Gil wrote:
> Can someone tell me if opensolaris will run on this low power setup?  Can I
> assume that if it is not listed in the HCL it will not support Opensolaris?

I don't know about that hardware, but in general if it's not listed on
the HCL all you can assume is that no one has tested it and then
submitted it back.   If the devices have supported drivers it will
probably work, though I don't know anything about the VIA CPU's off hand.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]