On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Joerg Schilling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alan DuBoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> > It seems to work now.  (But it wasn't a few hours ago)
>> > Casper
>>
>> Ok, it is in fact working for me. Must have been a glitch in the net or
>> something...maybe it was that DNS bug...
>
> It worked already this morning.
>
> Jörg

Al Hopper spoke with someone in Toronto yesterday and after some other
people looked at some paper they then sent instructions to me.  The
domains were listed in the incorporation papers of Blastwave.org in
much the same way that OpenSolaris is a registered asset of Sun
Microsystems Inc.

Dennis