I am following the tutorial here:
http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Connect_Solaris_to_BSNL_DataONE

What I am not able to figure out is: what will be my INTERFACENAME (please see
the conventions mentioned in above article)

When I ran the device driver utility, to check for network drivers it says:
1. Broadcom Corporation BCM94311MCG wlan mini-PCI Driver mising!
2. Intel Corporation 82562GT 10/100 Network Connection                     ->
    e1000g.

So, I am giving the INTERFACENAME as e1000g. But it doesnt seem to be working..

I have edited the required configuration files. When I try and go for the
command:

#/usr/sbin/sppptun plumb pppoe e1000g, I get following:

unexpected DLPI provider style on /dev/e1000g: got 2,expected 1

Can anyone find a way out?