john kroll writes:
> I'm still trying to figure out how to ask questions in this forum. Have you
> switched to opensolaris?? One of the things which turned me off to evaluating
> the build was the loss of control over root filesystem. How much room is in
> root for /opt or /var to grow. Its seems now the option to run sxde is gone.
> http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=69406&tstart=0

I can't quite parse that question.  Or are there multiple questions?
Could you rephrase?

I've been running both SXCE and OpenSolaris for a while now, and I
haven't noted any loss of control over the root file system, or
problems with having the file systems grow.

Please clarify: what are you trying to do, what do you expect to see
happen, and what problem are you encountering?  Be as specific as
possible.