Hello Everyone,
I have recently jumped onto the OpenSolaris bandwagon coming from FreeBSD,
mainly because FreeBSD's ZFS stability is pretty bad.  So a few weeks ago I
rebuilt my BSD NAS to OpenSolaris using ZFS and CIFS.  Everything has been
working fine and I'm loving OpenSolaris.  I haven't had any issues until
tonight.  I mainly use OS X clients and so I created a new folder and used
Dreamweaver to create a HTML document and saved it inside the folder on the NAS
that I just created.  I then made some changes and did a normal "save" and it
said access was denied.  I then tried "save as" and it asked if I wanted to
replace the file and I said yes, then again access denied, this time the file
got deleted though.  I then did a save as again and it saved without issue.  It
also did this on another mac using the program Text Wrangler.

I have yet to try this on my windows clients.

I did ssh into the solaris box and verify the permissions and they look fine.
The ACL is that the group has full control, which im authenticating with a user
of that group.

Im stumped and this could end up being a pain in the ass, please help!

regards,
peedy