[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I've been a "heavy" PDF user (both generating and viewign on my AMD64
>> Solaris10 box. I think it ma
>>
> kes little sense NOT to have the latest Adobe's acroread on this platform.
>
>> Is there any discussion about letting Adobe make it available?
>>

> One day, but for now there's a SPARC emulator for Solaris/x86, see:
> https://train.transitive.com/reader.
>
> I've tested this (requires amd64/EM64T on your system)

Did you have to do anything special to get it to work?  All I got was

transread
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad": ld.so.1: acroread:
fatal: libgnomebreakpad.so: open failed: No such file or directory

and I assumed there was a library missing from the supplied Sparc libraries.

--
Ian.