hey ...

I'm writing an article about the OpenSolaris User Groups for one of
Sun's developer websites. I'm working on an outline right now.

If anyone has any really cool stories to tell, let me know. Stuff like
how your group has grown, what things people are contributing, who
you've had as speakers, what you've learned along the way, what we can
all do as a community to continue grow around the world, challenges
you've overcome, etc. I'm especially interested in hearing from OSUGs
that have started new projects or that collaborate with existing
projects. This can include things like code contributions to a project
or distro or the setting up and running of conferences or the
translation of content or something like that. Over the last three years
the OSUGs have actually accomplished quite a bit out there, and I'd like
to weave all that into a really cool article (or series of articles).

Ping me off list if you want to chat privately about this. I'd like to
do a few interviews and quote some people as well. Also, feel free to
respond on list and help kick around some ideas. If you respond on list,
though, just respond to advocacy-discuss.

Thanks ...  :)

Jim

--
Jim Grisanzio
Sr. Program Manager, OpenSolaris Engineering