Prabit Mishra wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm setting up a birthday calendar and need your help.  Just click on the
> link below and enter your birthday details.  (It's quick, easy, and you can
> keep your age a secret.)
>
> http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd2/83720186a641925951b1436602666c360747359d1386

Be aware, however, that some financial institutions and other entities
use date of birth as a pseudo-secret identifier, much like mother's
maiden name. I'm not aware of anyone using it as a primary means of
authentication, but they may use it when you request a reset of a
forgotten password, for example.

Obviously your birthdate isn't really secret, but you may want to
consider this before posting it on a website.

        Scott

--
Scott Rotondo
Principal Engineer, Solaris Security Technologies