Hi Martin;

and first off thanks a bunch for your hint.

Martin Bochnig schrieb:
[...]
> Hello, as far as I know Indiana still lacks a text/console mode installer.
> However, in case your box has whatever graphics card you can simply
> use the vesa driver (as replacement for a native driver, which appears
> to be missing for you gfx chipset).
> Then you can perform a caiman GUI install.

Hmm, sad seeing the Sun operating system not nicely operating out-of-the-box
on Sun hardware. :/ Anyhow, is there an easy way of how to choose the
graphics driver used during bootup, or will I have to go the Xorg -configure
after booting up in text mode?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian