Hello,

I am trying to install mysql-6.0.9-alpha from the source with dtrace enabled
option on opensolaris 2008.05.

The following is my configure options:

./configure --enable-dtrace -prefix=/export/home/raj

The configure goes through fine but after configgure the make fails with the
statement "make failed for target - install recursive"

I have installed the latest gcc compiler through package manager as well.

Can anyone tell me how exactly i should proceed??

Further is there any way to enable Dtrace option through usage of binaries or
packages instead of using source since compiling source tends to be a big
problem.

I am struggling with this problem from past 5 days..It would be terrific & i
would be gratefull if some one helps me through this..

Vijay