I would like to install OpenSolaris in a USB hard disk. I like this way of
installation so that I can run OpenSolaris on different computers just by
bringing my USB hard disk around.
I tried booting up from the Live CD and during the installation, choose the
attached USB hard disk. It went through the whole process completely. When I
pressed the reboot button it did not reboot from the USB hard disk even though
I had set it up in my CMOS boot option setup. The computer tries to boot up but
gives a message that this does not have a boot sector.