Hi to everyone,

I hope you might be able to help me. I'm running several CPU and memory
intensive load tests on my machine. I've installed a Sun Developer Express
edition and several virtual machine with the same operating system.

Now I'm interested in what the hypervisor is doing. Therefore I executed
hotkernel (from DTrace toolkit) in DomU and Dom0. I was aliitle bit surprised
to see that the operationg "unix`HYPERVISOR_sched_op" consumed most CPU time in
both DomU and Dom0.
Now I'm wondering what is the meaning of this operation?? Can someone explain
it or give me an idea what this operation is supposed to do?

Thanks
André